Click here to download Prospectus
For More info about Online Application, please Visit www.amcsfnck.com
i. Number of seats : 50
1. Govt: Merit- 02(www.cee-kerala.org)
2. Management Quota: 02(www.amcsfnck.com )
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission
Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India/ children or dependents of Non Resident Indians.
- Candidates should have passed the regular Degree course in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) with 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities other than from the Government Universities in the State of Kerala should produce Eligibility/Equivalence Certificate for the qualifying examination from Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the Institution a Certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer certifying that the candidate is fit to undergo the course.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Any further norms of eligibility that may be prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council/ Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council/KUHS shall also apply.
Professional Registration: Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife (RNRM) with the Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- As on the date of joining for the course, the candidates should have minimum one year of experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing OR minimum one year of experience prior or after regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, in any hospital having minimum bed strength of 100 or in a School/College of Nursing with Community Health Program.
- One year compulsory nursing service/ internship after successful completion of four year B.Sc. Nursing can be considered as experience.
- The experience acquired after registration with the nursing council only will be counted.
- Duration of the programme shall be two years.
- Self-attested copies of certificates/documents to be submitted along with the application:
- The relevant page of SSLC book/ equivalent board certificate as proof of age and date of birth.
- Certificate and Mark list of qualifying examination (B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing).
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation/preference provided for each College, documents to prove such claims as described in Annexure B by each College.
- Certificate in proof of SEBC/OBC/SC/ST status obtained from the Tahsildar concerned, if applicable.
- Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences and/or Indian Nursing Council (INC), wherever applicable.
- Certificate of registration from the Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- While reporting for admission, all the relevant certificates/documents in original as listed below should be submitted to the institution:
- Proof of age and date of birth, if applicable.
- Certificate and Mark list of SSLC/10th Std.
- Certificate and Mark list of Plus Two/12th Std.
- Certificate and Mark list of qualifying examination (B.Sc/Post B.Sc Nursing)
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended (preferably issued within six months).
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation/ preference provided for each College, documents to prove such claims as described in Annexure B by each College.
- Certificate in proof of SEBC/OBC/SC/ST status obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- Eligibility / Equivalency Certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences & Indian Nursing Council (INC), wherever applicable.
- Certificate of registration from the Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of Institution last studied in proof of clause (Prohibition of Ragging, point 3.2) of this Prospectus.
- Copy of Photo ID Proof ( Aadhaar/ Voters ID/ Passport)
- Copy of PAN Card of Candidate/Guardian.
- Copy of the format of online application form.
- Passport size photographs (8 Nos.).
- Additionally, two sets of photocopies of all the certificates/ documents attested by a Gazatted officer have to be submitted at the time of admission.