Click here to download Prospectus
For More info about Online Application, please visit www.amcsfnck.com
i. Number of seats: 70
1. Govt: Merit- 35 (www.lbscentre.in/index.htm)
2. Management Quota: 28 (www.amcsfnck.com )
3. N R I: 7
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates must be Citizens of India / children or dependents of Non-Resident Indians.
- As per Indian Nursing Council norms, the candidates should have passed +2 class with 12 years of school- ship with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- As per norms of Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) for admission for B.Sc Nursing, the minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course), Or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Relaxation in marks:
- The candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (as per G.O. (P) No. 208/66/Edn dated 2.5.1966, G.O. (MS) No.95/08/SCSTDD dated 06.10.2008 and amendments thereof), will have a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination. They need only 45% marks in the case of Biology and 45% marks in the case of optional subjects put together. The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the Institution a Certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer with MBBS or higher qualification certifying that the candidate is fit to undergo the course.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying Examination from authorities other than the State of Kerala, except CBSE and ICSE, shall produce the certificate of recognition and equivalence of the qualifying examination from Kerala University of Health Sciences/ Directorate of HSE, Kerala.
- For grant of equivalency of Secondary School Educational qualification granted by any foreign country for the purpose of admission to B.Sc Nursing courses, the student needs to produce an equivalency certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), AIU House, 16, Commander, Inderjit Gupta Marg, New Delhi – 110002 and also the requisite approval from the Indian Nursing Council.
- The norms of eligibility prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council / Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council / Kerala University of Health Sciences shall also apply.
- Applicants should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
- Duration of the programme shall be four years.
- Internship integrated practice is incorporated with respective practical hours in each year.
- Self-attested copies of certificates/documents to be submitted along with the application:
- The relevant page of SSLC book/ equivalent board certificate as proof of age and date of birth.
- Certificate and Mark list of qualifying examination (Plus Two/12th Std.) or printout of the result sheet from the website
- In case the candidates claim any sort of reservation/preference provided for each College, documents to prove such claims as described in Annexure B by each College.
- Certificate in proof of SEBC/OBC/SC/ST status obtained from the Tahsildar concerned, if applicable.
- Eligibility / Equivalency Certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences/ Directorate of HSC, Kerala, wherever applicable.
- While reporting for admission, all the relevant certificates/documents in original as listed below should be submitted to the institution:
- The relevant page of SSLC book/equivalent board certificate as proof of age and date of birth.
- Certificate and Mark list of SSLC / 10th Std.
- Certificate and Mark list of qualifying Examination (Plus Two/12th Std.)
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended (Preferably issued within six months).
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation/preference provided for each College, documents to prove such claims as described in Annexure B by each College.
- Certificate in proof of SEBC/OBC/SC/ST status obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- Eligibility / Equivalency Certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences/ Directorate of HSE, Kerala & Indian Nursing Council (INC), wherever applicable.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Course & Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of Institution last studied in proof of clause (Prohibition of Ragging, point 3.2) of this Prospectus.
- Copy of Photo Id Proof (Aadhaar/ Voters ID/ Passport)
- Copy of the format of the online application form.
- Passport size photographs (8 Nos.).
- Additionally, two sets of photocopies of all the certificates/documents attested by Gazetted officers have to be submitted at the time of admission.